viernes, 13 de junio de 2008

A letter to the Governor

A cordial greeting mister governor, I want to congratulate on his excellent management in the government of the condition state Zulia, but as like that not everything is perfect, there are problems that afflict us to diary, like the insecurity, the public transport and the roads.
I want to give you my humble suggestion with regard to these problems, for example, in the case of the insecurity, to do a better selection for the personnel that goes to recoverplay the post cargo of police agent, also to qualify by means of coursesyears, trainings antiextortion and kidnapping, theft of vehicles and robberies. I wish i could to converse with you, because i really like your work, but it isn't perfect.

I wait for your response. Regards, Ana K. Gomez.

No hay comentarios: